My plan was to release this pattern in the new year but I couldn't wait to share it. I made this cowl over the weekend and had so much fun watching the natural stripes come alive. I held the mohair together to give a halo effect but this is optional and it is not required. Great for beginners and it only requires 1 skein of our CFC Pepper yarn. The cowl in the image was made in the fingering weight.
- 16”circular needle in US 7 (fingering)
16”circular needle in US 9 (worsted)
- 1 tapestry needle
Optional Technique Used :
If using mohair, hold the two yarns together
1. Cast on 68 stitches for fingering.
Cast on 58 stitches for worsted.
2. Join in the round, being careful not to twist stitches. Place stitch marker.
3. Knit in the round until approx. 26” from cast-on edge or desired length.
4. Bind off.
5. Twist cowl. Fold scarf in half and join/seam both ends together with a taperstry needle.