This cowl can be easily made in several hours. Great for beginning knitters. It only requires 2 of our CFC Bulky handspun yarns. We're extremely proud of these yarns because we use USA Targhee wool and they're handspun in our studio. Pattern designed by Rebekka Seale.
- 2 skeins CFC Bulky Handspun (approx. 100 yards)
- 36”circular needle in US 13 (9mm)
1. CO 45 stitches
2. Join in the round, being careful not to twist stitches. Place stitch marker.
3. K3, P2 round
4. Continue in 3x2 ribbing until you have just enough yarn left of your second skein to bind off. Cowl will be approx. 12” from cast-on edge, depending on your gauge.
5. Bind off. Weave in ends and block lightly.