Holiday Calendar 2021
Small Business Saturday Special, November 27th
We will be selling each box individually on Small Business Saturday. This is great for those who couldn't afford to buy the whole set but would like to support these amazing artist. Random box will be selected to keep it a surprise.
- I want to highlight these artists because they consist of
- Mostly women of color
- Strong advocates
- My Nashville ladies
- International artists
- And our unicorn Jake from Ken Yarn
- Silbia from Camellia Fiber Company
- Frenchie from Aroha Knits
- Rin from Modus Operandi Fibers
- Kim from Kim Dyes Yarns
- Geraldine from The Wandering Flock
- Gwen from Bella Filato Studio
- Yoriko from Fiber Art Studio
- Autumn from GingkoB
- Mckenzie from Emtothethird Yarn Co.
- Gavriella from Hello Gavriella
- Lou from Old Rusted Chair
- Becky Anne from Pan Frank Knit Co.
- Laura from Morning Glory Fiber
- Corinne from Hawari Bazaar Yarn Co.
- Amanda from Hu_Made
- Meghan from Native Fibers
- Nakia from Wild Star Fibers
- Jake from Ken yarn
- Leya Willams from Rowan Lane Fibres
- Ocean Rose from Ocean By the Sea
- Patricia from Pine Cone Ceramics
- Kjerste from Wax and Wool
- Tannei from Tannei Casey